"The greatest ski town in the universe" - SKI Magazine
Maine's most beautiful mountain village...
Located on the banks of the majestic Androscoggin River, with panoramic views of the mountains of New Hampshire and Maine, Bethel has been a popular vacation destination for more than 200 years. The area is home to the fabulous Sunday River Ski Resort which has long been popular with skiers not just from the Northeast but from around the globe. The historic village area features great shopping and dining opportunities and is active and lively throughout every season of the year.
Bethel outdoor adventures – in all seasons...
• Fishing Season - Bethel's many lakes and ponds offer a peaceful setting for fishing a variety of species
• Great Golf - Two World-Class Golf Courses plus unique miniature golf course to satisfy the whole family
• Cycling - A variety of terrain from historic town roads to challenging forest trails make for perfect riding
• The Androscoggin River - Provides miles of swift but gentle, and certainly unforgettable canoing and kayaking
• Hiking Heaven - The possibilities are nearly limitless, from the from the historic downtown to the
Appalachian Trail, the Bethel area
| more about Bethel |
|Its all here in Bethel ...
Bethel Inn Resort
Maine's Premier Four Season Resort in the heart of historic downtown Bethel. A 200-acre year-round resort with an 18 hole championship golf course in the summer and 40km XC Ski and Snowshoe center in the winter. Award winning fine and casual dining, a heated outdoor pool, tennis court, fitness center, lake house activities and Golf School programs. More...
Sun Valey Sports & Guide
Four-Season Guide Service - ATV's, Canoe/Kayak, Fishing, Youth Group
Programs, Moose and Wildlife Safaris, Snowmobile Rentals. More...
Big Adventure Center
Laser Tag, Rock Climbing Gym, Mini-Golf, Waterslides, Electric Boats, Game Room. Open year round. More...
Rapid River Fly Fishing
Comprehensive fly fishing instruction and guided trips. Located at Middle Dam Andover, ME 04216. More...
Sparrow Hawk Mountain Ranch
Situated on 150 beautiful acres, bordering the White Mountain National Forest in the western mountains of Maine, this brand new facility has a 160' x 80' INDOOR riding arena, 300' x 150' outdoor riding arena, and an 18 stall barn.
The ranch offers riding instruction, horse training, customized day and overnight
riding vacations. More...
Professional River Runners
Offering whitewater rafting, camping, & canoeing trips on three world-class rivers in Western Maine. More...